WELCOME TO AUGUSTA UNIVERSITY
To attend classes at Augusta University per the USG Board of Regents and the Augusta
University Immunization policy, all students must meet the established immunization
**As of August 1st, 2015 only Augusta University immunization forms will be accepted.**
Print the Immunization form and all pages that follow. Click on the link below to
display and select your program of enrollment. This will display the required immunization
record and documentation. The immunization form must be filled out, completed, and
signed and dated by a Healthcare Provider. All documentation must be in English. Submit
all records and supporting documentation per the instructions below.
Required Immunization Record and Documentation Form
Once your immunization record has been signed by a healthcare provider and you have
obtained other required supporting documents, go to osh.augusta.edu website to enter your immunization dates.
Go to osh.augusta.edu
- Use your Outlook user name and password assigned to you when you were accepted for
admission. If you do not have a Augusta University email account, you will not be
able to access this site and we cannot accept your immunization records.
- Navigate to “Immunizations” on the left side of the menu. Choose “New” and enter the
dates of each immunization that you have received. Then click “Submit”. You do not
have to enter dates for immunizations if they are not required by your program.
Submit your immunization record/documentation per the following instructions.
- Scan your documents (immunization form, TB screening/test results, and lab reports)
to your computer and save them to a file. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FULL NAME, DATE OF
BIRTH, AND STUDENT ID NUMBER ARE INDICATED ON ALL DOCUMENTS.
- Within the osh.augusta.edu website, click on “Upload Documents” on the left side of the menu. Then click on
“Choose Document” and select “Immunization Records”. Then click on “Browse” and select
the documents from your computer to be uploaded. Then click on “Upload”. Once the
documents are uploaded, open the document to confirm that all pages uploaded and are
- Your records will be reviewed and verified by the Immunizations Department within 7 business days. Watch your Augusta University email for important notifications from the Immunizations
Department. We will send you emails as your immunization status changes or if we need
to communicate with you regarding your submitted documentation. Please allow us 7 business days to review your documents and send you an updated email.
If you have further questions or would like information on obtaining immunizations
and or lab work at the Student Health Center, please email email@example.com.