Types of Services
Disability Services coordinates and provides a variety of services based the student's
individual needs. Examples of some of these services include the following:
- Academic accommodations
- Faculty consultation
- Individual Counseling
- A variety of reasonable accommodations
- Contact with agencies servicing people with disabilities.
- Special testing arrangements: extended time, reader or separate room
- Special classroom seating
- Assistance with obtaining large print or taped textbooks and Braille materials for
the visually impaired
- Use of assistive technology
- Information and referral
We also provide adaptive computer equipment and other assistive devices specifically
designed for people with disabilities.