All applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria for eligibility:
- Must have a minimum 2.25 Overall GPA.
- Be in good judicial standing with Augusta University.
- Exhibit leadership potential.
- Exhibit knowledge of and commitment to the mission of homecoming.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exhibit the ability to work independently and effectively with a diverse group of
- Possess a professional attitude and appearance when dealing with faculty, staff, students,
and their families.
- Must be reliable, flexible, confident, and display a willingness to help.
Overall Homecoming Executive Council Expectations:
The following are additional duties as they relate to all positions held on the Council:
- Serve as the official representative of the Homecoming.
- Maintain communication with the Homecoming Director, Advisor and Position Director/Assistant
Director or Co-Chair if applicable.
- Attend all Trainings/Retreats, Council Meetings, Committee Meetings and Homecoming
Week events/activities during the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters - dates and
times to be determined by the new Homecoming Director & Assistant Director.
- Homecoming Week: February 13-18, 2017
- Understand and execute all position requirements in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare a transition plan for your respected position before the end of term and implement
the plan on approval from the current Homecoming Director. This transition must take
place within ten business days of the start of the new term of office and shall include
notification of such completion to the outgoing Homecoming Director.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Homecoming Director, Assistant Director and
** Note: If you are selected to serve on the Homecoming Executive Council, you will not eligbile
to run for Homecoming Court **
APPLY TODAY FOR 2016 HOMECOMING EXECUTIVE COUNCIL!
Follow us on Social Media!
Text AUCREW to 71441
to receive updates about our events!
Check Out Our Instagram
Visit us on Facebook