To develop and empower students to be active learners, personally competent, and engaged
in their campus, local, and global communities.
The Division of Enrollment and Student Affairs will create transformative and inclusive
opportunities for all students through co-curricular experiences, exceptional services,
and welcoming environments. We will facilitate intellectual, spiritual, social, career,
and cultural development through campus collaborations that promote competence, integrity,
- Collegiality - Reflected in collaboration, partnership, sense of community, and teamwork.
- Compassion - Reflected in caring, empathy, and social responsibility.
- Excellence - Reflected in distinction, effectiveness, efficiency, enthusiasm, passion, and quality.
- Inclusivity - Reflected in diversity, equality, fairness, impartiality, and respect.
- Integrity - Reflected in accountability, ethical behavior, honesty, and reliability.
- Leadership - Reflected in courage, honor, professionalism, transparency, and vision.