Skip to main contentBack to Top
To maintain scholarship eligibility, the student must
- Earn a minimum of 12 academic credits each semester (If you only enroll in 12 hours
you must complete all of them with a C or better.)
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 Regents grade point average.
- Participate in POPUPS activities including pop-up workshops and a learning community.
- Meet weekly with assigned peer mentor group.
- Meet monthly with assigned faculty mentor.
- Scholarships are limited to U.S. citizens and legal residents.
- Scholarships are also limited to students with demonstrated financial need.