Military Withdrawal

A withdrawal form is used for students who are active duty military and receive reassignment orders that would prevent completion of the term. A full refund of tuition and mandatory fees and pro rata refunds of elective fees will be refunded if the official orders stating reassignment are received with the withdrawal form. A grade of WM will be assigned.  

Steps to Withdraw:

  1. Fill out withdrawal form & sign.
  2. Obtain the instructor/chairperson's signature from the department of the course being withdrawn. Instructors must indicate the last date of attendance on the withdrawal form.
  3. Degree-seeking students will need to obtain advisor's signature on the withdrawal form.
  4. Return completed withdrawal form to the Registrar's Office.

All withdrawals must begin within the specific department and have appropriate authorizing signatures.

Withdrawal Form