All vehicles, except patients and visitors of patients, parked on campus require a
permit. Student parking permits are $50 per academic session.
Log in to POUNCE each semester. Select 'Parking Registration' and complete the information
requested. Or visit the Parking Managment Portal directly. Visit one of the Parking offices to obtain your permit. Be sure to pay
your parking registration fee.
Where Can I Park?
- Summerville and Forest Hills Campuses- Students may park in spaces that are not labeled for Faculty/Staff, Service Vehicles,
Accessible (handicap), Official Business Permit spaces, or some other specific label.
- Health Sciences Campus- Students may park in spaces that are not labeled as Reserved Spaces, Service Vehicle
Spaces, Accessible (handicap), Patient or Hospital Visitor Spaces, Volunteer Spaces,
Official Business Permit spaces, or some other specific label.
Remember, parking is reserved only for patients and visitors of patients in the following
- Deck 1, Medical Center deck on 15th Street, located on the east side of the deck,
BN on this map
- Deck 2, Medical Office Building deck on Harper Street, Levels One, Two, and Three,
HC on this map
- Deck 3, Children's Hospital of Georgia deck on Harper Street, Level One, BK on this map
- Deck 4, The Clinical Cancer Center deck on Laney Walker Blvd., AM on this map
- Lot 5, located in front of the Dental College of Georgia, #5 on this map