All students must have a valid permit to park on campus.
Log into POUNCE each semester. Select 'Parking Registration' and complete the information
Or access the Parking Management Portal and pay your parking registration fee electronically.
You must also pick up your permit at the Parking Office in Annex I, 1499 Walton Way Augusta, GA 30901.
Parking Rate Sheet
Where Can I Park?
- Summerville and Forest Hills Campuses- Students may park in lots/spaces that are not labeled for Faculty/Staff, Service
Vehicles, Accessible (handicap), Official Business Permit spaces, or some other specific
- Health Sciences Campus- Students may park in lots/spaces that are not labeled as Reserved Spaces, Service
Vehicle Spaces, Accessible (handicap), Patient or Hospital Visitor Spaces, Volunteer
Spaces, Official Business Permit spaces, or some other specific label.
(NOTE: First-year students living in resident housing will be assigned to Lot 55A
for parking on Health Sciences Campus.)
- Residential Student Parking Guidelines
- Commuter Student Parking Guidelines
A variety of JagExpress Shuttles provide complimentary bus rides for students from perimeter lots to various locations.
DO NOT PARK in the following decks RESERVED FOR PATIENTS, Families & GUESTS:
- Deck 1 (P1), Augusta University Medical Center deck on 15th Street.
- Deck 2 (P2), Medical Office Building deck on Harper Street, Levels One, Two, and Three.
- Deck 3 (P3), Children's Hospital of Georgia deck on Harper Street, Level One.
- The Georgia Cancer Center Outpatient Clinic deck at 1411 Laney-Walker Boulevard.
- Lot 5, The Dental College of Georgia patient surface parking lot.
WHAT IF I AM THE PATIENT OR the guest of a PATIENT Today?
A student or employee with a doctor's appointment, or who is visiting a patient, is
allowed to park in patient parking during the scheduled appointment or visit only
by displaying a courtesy pass.
Please print and complete an official Courtesy Appointment Parking Pass.
Make sure your university parking permit is visible, and place the printed courtesy
pass on the dash.
Be sure the note can be easily seen and read from outside the vehicle in order to
avoid a citation.