Student parking permits are $50 per academic session.
You must have a valid permit to park on campus.
Log into POUNCE each semester. Select 'Parking Registration' and complete the information
Or access the Parking Management Portal and pay your parking registration fee electronically.
You must also pick up your permit at the Parking Office at 524 15th St., Annex II,
Where Can I Park?
- Summerville and Forest Hills Campuses- Students may park in lots/spaces that are not labeled for Faculty/Staff, Service
Vehicles, Accessible (handicap), Official Business Permit spaces, or some other specific
- Health Sciences Campus- Students may park in lots/spaces that are not labeled as Reserved Spaces, Service
Vehicle Spaces, Accessible (handicap), Patient or Hospital Visitor Spaces, Volunteer
Spaces, Official Business Permit spaces, or some other specific label. (NOTE: First-Year
Students living in resident housing will be assigned to Lot 55 for parking on the
Health Sciences Campus.)
A variety of JagExpress Shuttles provide complimentary bus rides for students from perimeter lots to various campus
DO NOT PARK in the following decks RESERVED FOR PATIENTS and Families:
- Deck 1, AU Medical Center deck on 15th Street.
- Deck 2, Medical Office Building deck on Harper Street, Levels One, Two, and Three.
- Deck 3, Children's Hospital of Georgia deck on Harper Street, Level One.
- The Georgia Cancer Center Outpatient Clinic deck at 1411 Laney-Walker Boulevard.
- Lot 5, The Dental College of Georgia patient surface parking lot.
WHEN A STUDENT OR EMPLOYEE BECOMES A PATIENT OR PATIENT GUEST
A student or employee with a doctor's appointment or who is visiting a patient is
allowed to park in patient parking during the scheduled appointment or visit. Please
make sure your parking permit is visible and place a note on the dash that says,
"Dr. Appointment, Date:______ Time:______" Or, "Patient Visit, Date: _______ Time:
Be sure the note can be easily seen and read from outside the vehicle in order to
avoid a citation.