The Augusta University Parking and Transportation Department and Augusta University
Public Safety partner to provide a "Motorists Assistance Program" on campus.
The Parking and Transportation Department provide a variety of services to assist
motorists at Augusta University from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and
the Augusta University Police Department provides service after 5:00 PM, on weekdays,
and on weekends and holidays.
Note: Assistance will not be provided off campus.
- Jump Starts - will be provided to vehicles with dead or weak batteries.
- Air - will be provided to vehicles with flat tires.
- Gas - Officers will provide a gas can and transport the requestor to a service station
to purchase fuel for their vehicle.
- Water - will be provided for vehicles that have over heated.
- Difficulty locating your vehicle - officers will assist you.
To Request Service Call...
- Parking Office - (706) 721-2953 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday, (EST)
- Augusta University Police Dispatch - (706) 721-2911 After 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday, (EST) Weekends and Holidays.