TO THE SUMMERVILLE CAMPUS
Coming from Columbia I-20 East to Summerville Campus:
- Take Exit 196 A/B (Bobby Jones/Walton Way Ext.)
- Veer right on the first exit (Walton Way Ext.)
- Turn left at light onto Walton Way Ext.
- Continue straight through 3 stoplights and get in the left turn lane before the 4th
stoplight. Turn left onto Walton Way. In about 3 miles, Augusta University - Summerville Campus will be on your right.
- Take the first right at the Fleming Avenue light.
Coming from Atlanta to the Summerville Campus:
- Take Wheeler Road Exit
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right and get into the right lane.
- Stay in the right lane and continue to the intersection with Walton Way Extension.
- Turn Right onto Walton Way Extension and move immediately to the left lane.
- At the light, turn left onto Walton Way.
- Continue for a couple of miles on Walton Way and look for the campus on the right.
- Turn right at the Fleming Avenue light.
- Follow the circular drive around the fountain.
- Turn right onto Taylor Street.
TO THE HEALTH SCIENCES CAMPUS
Coming from Columbia I-20 East to Health Sciences Campus
Coming from Atlanta to Health Sciences Campus: