The Lore Rogers Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in memory of Lore Rogers, who devoted her life to
the care of those in need. Specializing in burn nursing, her influence was not limited
to Augusta, Georgia, but extended throughout her many medical mission trips and always
displayed a genuine love for others.
Award Amount: $1,000 | Available to: Currently Enrolled Nursing Students
Priority will be given to:
- To a student who plans to pursue a career in burn nursing and has a demonstrated commitment
to mission work;
- To a student who plans to pursue a career in burn nursing;
- To a student who has a demonstrated commitment to mission work.
Application Criteria and Submission:
- Provide two (2) recommendations from Augusta University faculty members.
- Submit an APA paper, typewritten, double spaced, with correct grammar, punctuation
and spelling addressing the following:
a. Why the scholarship is needed;
b. Address the requirements of the scholarship, whether that is to pursue a career
in burn nursing, a commitment to mission work, or preferably, both.
Please click on the link below to apply for this scholarship:
CON Office of Student Affairs