Who we are ...
The College of Nursing is to provide leadership through excellent and innovative nursing
education, research, practice, and service in diverse environments and to promote
health, healing, and well-being of individuals, families, and communities in any healthcare
The College of Nursing’s vision is to be a top-tier college of nursing recognized
for excellence, innovation, and transformation of health care through discovery and
evidence-based education and practice.
The College of Nursing supports the Augusta University Values.
- Collegiality: reflected in collaboration, partnership, commitment to community and teamwork
- Compassion: reflected in caring, advocacy, empathy, service and social responsibility
- Excellence: reflected in distinction, effectiveness, efficiency, enthusiasm, passion, quality
- Inclusivity: reflected in diversity, equality, fairness, impartiality and respect
- Integrity: reflected in accountability, ethical behavior, trust, honesty and reliability
- Leadership: reflected in courage, honor, professionalism, transparency and vision