- Preference will be given to individuals with a Ph.D./Psy.D in clinical psychology.
Consideration will be given to individuals with a Ph.D./Psy.D. in counseling psychology.
- Individual must have completed all aspects of their graduate program including internship
and dissertation defense prior to the onset of the fellowship year.
- Preference will be given to individuals from APA accredited psychology programs with
APA accredited internships.
Please send the following to Michael Vitacco, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org by January
- Curriculum Vitae
- Arrange to have three letters of recommendation sent to Michael Vitacco (can be e-mail
directly to him from your letter writers).
- A statement of purpose (1-2 pages) on your experiences with forensic psychology and
the reason you are applying to the fellowship program.
- One sanitized clinical assessment/forensic evaluation.
**If there are any questions please contact Michael Vitacco at 706-792-7141 or via e-mail
at email@example.com . The mailing address is 3405 Mike Padgett Hwy, Augusta, Georgia, 30906.