The Jekyll expense form is for non-Augusta University employee use only. Augusta University employees will submit a travel authorization form and a travel expense form through their home department for reimbursement.
Non-Augusta University employees (Volunteer Clinical Faculty), please complete the following: Jekyll Expense form, W-9 form and Service Agreement Request (SAR) form. Attach all original receipts and hand deliver the complete package to conference registration desk by 1PM on Saturday, June 6, 2020. Please note: Reimbursement packages cannot be turned in after June 6th deadline.
1) Complete Jekyll Expense form;
2) Complete W-9 form;
3) Complete Service Agreement Request (SAR) form Please note: On the SAR form, Provider = Traveler (Complete the first 2 pages only);
IMPORTANT: On page two of the SAR form, under "Classification Guidelines," please check "NO" and disregard questions B through F as those do not pertain to you.
4) Attach all original receipts (hotel and parking);
5) Very Important: Hand deliver the complete reimbursement package to the conference registration desk by end of the conference on June 6, 2020 at 1PM;
6) Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for reimbursements to process
IMPORTANT: If you are currently employed at a University System of Georgia institution and will submit a travel reimbursement package, please contact Chris Fick at email@example.com immediately after registering for the conference.
1) Prior to traveling, complete Travel Authorization form and submit through home department;
2) Upon returning, complete Travel Expense form and submit through your home department/campus
Please direct all questions regarding conference travel reimbursement to:
Chris Fick| MCG Academic Affairs
Phone: 706-721-4449 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org