Reese Library provides a large number of services for our patron. Some important ones
are listed below:
- Access Services - This has all the information you need to discover how to get library materials
and access the front desk of the library
- Course Reserves - This page has all the information for a faculty member to reserve items to enhance
their student's learning and to help students find those reserved items.
- Interlibrary Loan - This page has all the information needed to discover how to get materials from
- Off-Campus Access - This page has the information on how to access our services from your home computer
or other devices.
- Research Consultations - This page is a form to request a one-on-one appointment with one of our library
subject liaisons to help you with your research questions.
- Schedule Library Instruction - This page allows professors/instructors to schedule their class for a library instruction
- Suggest a Purchase - This page is a form that allows a user to suggest a published item for addition
to our collection.