Augusta University Summerville Campus faculty, students, staff, and eligible affiliates
may access library resources, such as GALILEO databases and electronic journal subscriptions,
off campus using their JagNet ID.
When prompted, enter your JagNet user name and password into the corresponding fields. This is the same username and password used for the
Pounce and Desire2Learn (D2L) systems.
Some resources may only be available on-campus.
Help with access issues
BASIC REMOTE ACCESS TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
- I tried to login, but get the error message that my username or password is not correct.
- The first step is to verify your JagID is not working. Test it by logging into your
Augusta University email account. If you are able to login to your email, then it
could be a typing error. Try to login to the proxy again.
- If your JagID is not working at all, you may need to reset your password. Go to http://password.augusta.edu or contact the ITS Help Desk (706-721-4000) for further assistance.
- I logged into Off-Campus Access (EZproxy) and my browser is displaying a blank screen.
This is most likely due to browser settings. Please check the following:
- What does it mean when a user gets an error message indicating that a line must be
added to the config file?
Example: Error: To allow http://abc.wiley.com to be used in a starting point URL,
your EZproxy administrator must first authorize the hostname of this URL in the ezproxy.cfg
This can occur because the domain name has changed for the resource. In many instances,
the library was not informed of the change. Please note the name of the resource and
provide the information to the library.