You will need your Augusta University JagNet ID to access Library resources when you
are at an off campus location. Some resources may only be available on the Health
Sciences or Summerville campus.
- Access one of the licensed resources (GALILEO, databases, ebooks, or ejournals) using
your JagNET ID user name and password.
- JagNET ID is also used for accessing email, Pounce, and D2L.
- Contact the Information Technology Services Desk at 706-721-4000 for questions or
needed assistance with Augusta University JagNET ID.
Help with access issues
BASIC REMOTE ACCESS TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
- I tried to login, but get the error message that my username or password is not correct.
- The first step is to verify your JagNET ID is not working. Test it by logging into
your Augusta University email account. If you are able to login to your email, then
it could be a typing error. Try to login to the proxy again.
- If your JagID is not working at all, you may need to reset your password. Go to http://password.augusta.edu or contact the ITS Help Desk at 706-721-4000 for further assistance.
- I logged into Off-Campus Access (EZproxy) and my browser is displaying a blank screen.
This is most likely due to browser settings. Please check the following:
- Pop-up blocker – Disable pop-up blockers.
- Cookies – Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.
- Java – Make sure Java is enabled.
- What does it mean when a user gets an error message indicating that a line must be
added to the config file?
Example: Error: To allow http://abc.wiley.com to be used in a starting point URL,
your EZproxy administrator must first authorize the hostname of this URL in the ezproxy.cfg
This can occur because the domain name has changed for the resource. In many instances,
the library was not informed of the change. Please note the name of the resource and
provide the information to the library.