Student Forms

Below you will find links to forms for F-1 and/or J-1 students. Students are encouraged to save this page on their “favorites” as it will have the latest versions of each form updated.  



Information Change Request

Complete this form to notify IPSO of a change in your address, contact information, marital status, name or academic major. 

Application for Dependent Spouse and Children

Use this form to request the addition of your dependent(s) (spouse and/or children). 

Full Course Load Study Requirements & Reduced Course Load for F-1 or J-1 Students 

Information about Reduced Course Load for F-1 or J-1 students. This also includes the form for a Reduced Course Load request.  

Optional Practical Training (OPT) Information Sheet

 Information and forms for Optional Practical Training (OPT). 

Optional Practical Training (OPT) Reporting

Students who are currently working on OPT or STEM OPT need to fill out this form to update IPSO on their contact and employment information.

STEM OPT Information Sheet

Information and forms for STEM OPT extension.

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Information Sheet 

 Information and forms for Curricular Practical Training (CPT).