Abstract submission is closed
We would like to thank all authors who contributed their abstracts this year. Please
email the conference organizers with any questions you may have regarding the status of
your abstract. Notifications of decision will be sent by July 1, 2018.
Deadline & Notification Timeline
Abstract submission deadline has been extended from May 1st to May 11th.
Abstracts must be received by 5:00PM EST on May 11, 2018. AHSR cannot guarantee that abstracts submitted after the deadline will be considered.
AHSR 2018 Conference Committee members will review all abstracts and notification
of acceptance or rejection will be sent by close of business on July 1, 2018.
Structured Abstract Guideline
- Abstracts must represent the work of authors listed.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words, not including the title.
- Abstracts should include the following sections: Background/Objectives, Methods, Results,
- All information should be reviewed prior to submission to ensure completeness.
- By submitting an abstract, please make sure you or an alternate presenting author
are committing to attend the conference and giving the presentation if the abstract
is accepted. All presenting authors are required to register for the conference and pay related
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit or on the number
of submissions you may be selected to present.
Choosing a Presentation Format
- Individual Submission: Individual abstract may be submitted as a poster or an oral presentation. If oral
presentation or no preference is indicated, an abstract may be considered for inclusion
in a symposium organized based on a common theme.
- Panel/Full Symposium Submission: Panel symposia include 3-5 abstracts/speakers and are submitted as a group. The
symposium organizer should submit all individual abstracts.