STUDENT COMPETITION TO SOLVE COMMUNITY NEEDS
Annual Innovation Competition will take place September, 2021–April, 2022.
Challenge prompt: The competition aims to engage students through discovery and innovation for the
benefit of our communities.
We encourage students and faculty to develop interdisciplinary student groups from
a range of disciplines for this competition. Together, we can foster creativity and
remarkable innovation at Augusta University and offer incredible real-world solutions. A judging panel to choose the winners from the final pitch competition will review
the concept summaries and fill out an award criteria evaluation rubric. Evaluation
of the submitted entries will be completed by close of presentation event.
- Innovate: 2022 is open to all Augusta University students (i.e., undergraduate, graduate,
- Student teams are encouraged to reach out to students in different schools within
the university to form interdisciplinary teams.
- Student teams must have ask an Augusta University faculty or Professional staff to
be a team mentor.
- Mentors are allowed to guide multiple student teams.
Challenge solutions will be judged by the following criteria…
- Creativity: The overall quality of proposal is high and the idea itself is like no other.
- Viability: A potentially effective solution to address the problem.
- Sustainability: The concept has the potential for growth and impact.
- Presentation: Propose a compelling and persuasive concept that convinces audience this is an idea
Register HereDOWNLOAD Booklet