The Knox School of Accounting offers a minor for students interested in achieving
a fundamental understanding of the field of Accounting. The minor consists of 6 courses
(18 credit hours).
To earn a minor, students must complete the following courses with grades of "C" or
Lower Division Required Courses (6 hours)
- ACCT 2101 – Prin of Acct I
- ACCT 2102 – Prin of Acct II
Upper Division Required Courses (3 hours)
- ACCT 3311 – Fin. Acct. Theory I
Upper Division Elective Courses (9 hours)
Complete three (3) of the following:
- ACCT 3312 – Fin. Acct. Theory II
- ACCT 4350 – Acct. Information Systems
- ACCT 3321 – Cost Accounting
- ACCT 3331 – Fed. Income Taxation
- ACCT 4380 – Gov. & Institutional Acct.
Additional details as well as full course descriptions can be found in the Augusta University Catalog.