Welcome to Augusta University!
Human Resources provides a comprehensive in person new employee orientation where
you will have the opportunity to learn about the unique benefits of being an Augusta
University employee while engaging with other new employees, campus subject matter
experts and more.
Great Start provides you with an introduction to employment at Augusta University.
It is designed to provide new employees with valuable information regarding the University's
mission, vision and values. You will be able to ask specific questions of HR personnel
and participating University Associates regarding benefits and services available
In addition, you will learn:
- How Human Resources Serves You and Mission, Vision and Values
- How to Control the Brand
- How to engage in the Patient- and Family- Centered Care Philosophy
- How Augusta University embraces Diversity and Inclusion
- About Interpreters and Translation Services
- How to Create Magic with Service Excellence
- How to Protect Confidential Information
- About Perks and Programs
- How to Stay Safe and Secure
- About Legal Affairs, Compliance and Risk Management
- About Benefits and Retirement
- About Parking and Transportation on campus
- About Safety Intelligence (Medical Center only)
- About Reducing Hospital-Acquired Infection (Medical Center only)
- About Lean Six Sigma (Medical Center only)
Watch this Augusta University TOUR video for an excellent introduction to our campus:
Congratulations on your employment at Augusta University! We look forward to assisting
The links below will provide a wealth of information to help you transition smoothly
into employment at Augusta University.