Every year employees across the state demonstrate their compassion and generosity
through the official workplace giving campaign for state employees and the university
system. Our 2017 State Charitable Contributions Program (SCCP) Annual Campaign will
run from September 5 through November 17, 2017. During the campaign, you will learn
more about how we can address critical needs in Georgia, across the nation, and around
the world by giving to the SCCP.
It’s quick and easy to give online!
- LOGIN: https://gasccp.causecast.com/. Click Create Account and follow instructions to create your username and password.
- GIVING: Click on $ Give; find a non profit of choice, click on agency's name and enter the amount you wish
to donate; then click on Donate Now and select payment type.
Thank you for your generosity and compassion. Give TODAY. Change TOMORROW.
For questions, you may reach out to:
- State of Georgia Campaign Coordinator- LaToya Wimbush at 404-651-6084.
- Augusta University contact- Laura Marschalk at 706-721-8175.
How far does your change go?
- Your nickels help us purchase pet food after a natural disaster.
- Your dimes help us provide new free books to a child who may not have any books of
their own at home.
- Your quarters help us provide hot meals each school day to a child.
STATE CHANGE. PLEDGE TODAY!