- Smaller classes in which students are encouraged to think critically and to develop
their writing, speaking, and professional presentation skills.
- Enhanced opportunities to engage in the undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative activity.
- Preparation for graduate and professional school through completion of a supervised
and mentored thesis project
- Honors graduate designation on both diploma and transcript
- Travel opportunities, both as part of Study Abroad and to local, state, regional, and national Honors conference
- 24/7 access to the Honors space in the Quad Wall Building
- Specialized academic advising and priority registration privileges