- Remember to review the substitution carefully before submitting to ensure all required
information is complete.
- Completing a course substitution form only updates the required for the approved student
- If you believe there was a transfer evaluation error, contact Academic Admissions
- If a transfer course should be used for all students, contact Admissions at email@example.com to update the transfer articulation so the course can be used by students who transfer
the same course from the same school.
- If you are completing multiple substitutions for the same course, consider if a curriculum
revision is more appropriate.
- If you recently changed your curriculum and a substitution would be required for all
students in a particular catalog year, consider if a curriculum update that could
be added to JagTrax would be appropriate.