The Planning, Design and Construction team in Facilities is a service-focused team
that is responsible for long term planning, space management and project delivery.
This includes all Augusta University campus locations and AU Health facilities.
- Enterprise-wide facility and real estate planning including facilities master planning,
concept development and capital projections.
- Liaison between Augusta University and the Board of Regents Real Estate and Facilities
Office and GSFIC, including all reporting for consultant procurement, capital and
facility planning, and space management activities.
- Management of physical space inventory, which includes location, area, and departmental
- Construction Management for all Augusta University and AU Health System Facilities
- Facilitation of the project development process from initial discovery efforts through
professional design services. Coordination of consultant and construction services
- Interior Design services to ensure consistency with Augusta University and AU Health
System design standards.
- Supports leadership in developing Capital requests to the Board of Regents Facilities
Office for construction and maintenance programs.