Registration will be open from October 15, 2021 - January 31, 2022
In order to best serve each and every student at our event, STEAMIFY and Augusta
University requires each team of students to have a dedicated responsible adult to
travel with them throughout the day of the event. Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 adult per team.
- Responsible adult must be specified on the team information form.
- Responsible adult must have a valid I.D. and must present this information upon arrival
at check-in, before each time the team competes, and at the awards ceremony.
- Responsible adult must be present during the presentations of the long problem, during
spontaneous competition, and during awards ceremony. This applies for both face to
face and synchronous virtual competitions.
- Responsible adult may be anyone the school/district/home group deems appropriate.
- At no time should any student be left alone while on campus or while engaging in synchronous
- At no time will any Augusta University employee or STEAMIFY volunteer be in charge
of any student while engaging in the STEAMIFY competition.