Gain feedback from your audience by using Wufoo!
Need to gather information from prospective students, current students, faculty and
staff, or any external audience?
Augusta University uses Wufoo, a web-based form builder, to collect form and survey
information on the university website. Forms created in Wufoo can then be embedded
seamlessly onto your website. You will recieve an email notification every time your
form is filled out. If needed, a custom report can be created so that you can review
all of your responses in on place.
At this time, access to create forms is limited to web services so please submit a work request for all of your form needs.
How to Get Started
- Make sure data you wish to collect meets legal and policy guidelines.
- If so, send a work request to Web Services with the information that you need to collect.
Helpful tips to keep in mind when creating a Wufoo form:
- Wufoo forms are not secure so you may not collect restricted information (SSNs, credit card data, passwords,
or other sensitive or confidential information) or any information protected by HIPAA
(protected health information) or FERPA (student ID numbers, grades, academic evaluations,
student records). Learn More.
- What information does your form need to collect?
- Which fields are required information for the form to be submitted?
- Which email address(es) would you like the entries to be sent to?
- In addition to received responses via email, do you need access to a report compiling
some or all of your collected data?
Request a Form