The C Word is a monthly news brief dedicated to increasing awareness of various cancers
and providing prevention or risk reduction information and guidelines.
This news brief is intended for use by faith-based communities, agencies, organizations,
and businesses to share with your constituencies and employees via print and social
media platforms such as newsletters, bulletin boards, web pages, and other communication
Subscribe to Newsletter Cancer Awareness Calendar
Our cancer information and education materials and resources are free and downloadable.
Use these at health and wellness events, in the classroom, or as handouts at meetings
or other gatherings. Upon downloading any of these documents, you agree to the following:
- The documents made available on this page are copyright materials of the Georgia Cancer
- You may not make any changes or modifications to these documents.
- You may not remove or alter any branding, copyright or trademark notice appearing
on the sheet.
- Our trademarks may never be used in any manner likely to cause confusion or dilute
the Cancer Center's brand and/or as sources of endorsement for any product or service
not authorized or supplied by Georgia Cancer Center.
- You may reproduce (in hard copy only), distribute (at no charge) and publicly display
the educational materials. Georgia Cancer Center expressly reserves all other rights.