ATTENTION: GRE is waived for the Spring and Fall 2021 admission cycles.
The Master of Public Health program prepares public health leaders proficient in the application and dissemination of knowledge and skills to prevent disease, improve the delivery of health services, and promote the health of populations.
The program attracts professionals from diverse clinical and non-clinical backgrounds,
including medicine, nursing, allied health, business, finance, economics, engineering,
and information systems. Graduates are prepared to be leaders in health care institutions,
public health organizations, the pharmaceutical and information technology industries,
and research institutions.
Our MPH Program is fully accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health, and is a joint offering of the College of Allied Health Sciences and The Graduate School at Augusta University. With 90 percent of the program offered online, it supports the working professional in pursuit of a graduate degree and can be completed in two full-time years, with part-time options available.
Health Management: Prepares professionals with an interdisciplinary knowledge base and skill set for administrative and leadership positions in the increasingly complex health care and public health sectors.
Health Informatics: Prepares professionals with requisite knowledge and skills to create, analyze, and manage information systems and technologies to improve public health practices and outcomes.
International students please note:
The MPH program delivers approximately 90 percent of its content via online courses. The remaining 10 percent is delivered as on-campus courses which require the student to attend classes at the Augusta University Health Science Campus. There are no exceptions. At this time, Augusta University's MPH program does not offer sufficient on-campus course work for students with F-1 or J-1 student status to meet all study requirements. Augusta University will not issue a Certification of Eligibility for F-1 Academic Students (Form I-20) or J-1 Exchange Visitor, Student Category (Form DS-2019) for MPH program enrollment.
Monirul Islam, MBBS, MPH, PHD
Interim Program Director
Monirul Islam, MBBS, MPH, PhD
Department of Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
College of Allied Health Sciences
987 St. Sebastian Way, Augusta, GA 30904