MPH Program Admission Requirements

  • Bachelor's degree or higher (or equivalent)
  • Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
  • Official GRE scores*
  • Three letters of recommendation
  • Computer literacy and high-speed internet access

A completed application with all supporting materials and documentation must be submitted by May 1 for fall admission. Applications and supporting materials received after this deadline will be considered on a space-available basis. Early application and submission of all application materials is strongly encouraged.

* The GRE requirement may be waived for applicants holding an earned doctorate from an accredited U.S. university.

International Applicants

The MPH program is structured to deliver approximately 90 percent of its content via online courses each academic period. The remaining 10 percent of the content is delivered as on-campus course work, which requires the student to attend classes at the Augusta University Health Sciences campus in Augusta. There are no exceptions.

The Augusta University MPH program does not offer sufficient on-campus course work for students with F-1 or J-1 student status to meet the full course of study requirement. Augusta University will not issue a Certificate of Eligibility for F-1 Academic Student (Form I-20) or J-1 Exchange Visitor, Student Category (Form DS-2019) for enrollment in the MPH program.