It's easy to start a new club/organization at Augusta University! Student organizations
may be registered during the months of September and January. Every year, student
organizations must re-register. Here are some guidelines to consider when thinking
of starting a new club.
- Make sure the club/organization doesn't already exist. Click Here for a list of current student clubs/organizations.
- You must have a minimum of four (4) members interested to start.
- Write a Constitution and Bylaws. Click Here for an example.
- You must have a Augusta University faculty or staff member interested in serving as
the advisor. Click Here for the Advisor Agreement Form.
- Attend Recognition Training.
- January 5th, 2018 - 12pm, JSAC Coffeehouse
- January 11th, 2018 - 5:30pm, Student Center/Wellness Center 2021
- You must fill out and submit the new club/organization request form (below).
- Ready to start your new club/organization? Click Here to fill out the Recognition Form!