It's easy to start a new club/organization at Augusta University! Here are some
guidelines to consider when thinking of starting a new club.
- Student organizations may be registered during the months of September and January.
- Make sure the club/organization doesn't already exist. Click Here for a list of current student clubs/organizations.
- You must have a minimum of four (4) members interested to start.
- Write a Constitution and Bylaws. Click Here for an example.
- You must have a Augusta University faculty or staff member interested in serving as
the advisor. Click Here for the Advisor Agreement Form.
- You must fill out and submit the new club/organization request form (below).
Ready to start your new club/organization? Click Here to fill out the Recognition Form!