Augusta University is now offering transcripts in PDF format. Students can send PDF
transcripts to any valid email address (another college or university, third-party
recipient or themselves). Current students, former students and alumni can request
a PDF transcript online anytime and from virtually anywhere using the Credentials System.
PDF transcripts are official transcripts. If you need your transcript quickly it is highly recommended that you choose the PDF
option, as it can take up to 10 business days from the day your order is completed
for you to receive a transcript sent via 1st class mail. However, please be aware that when sending a PDF transcript to yourself, it cannot
then be forwarded to a different email address. Forwarding a PDF transcript makes it unofficial. If your transcript is going to a third party, you should have it sent directly to
their email address. This ensures that the transcript will still be considered an
official University document.
PDF transcripts are $10.00 each. Payment must be made by debit or credit card. Credentials,
Inc. is the vendor which Augusta University contracts with to provide official PDF
transcripts through an encrypted and secure service. For customer service, please contact Credentials, Inc. at (847) 716-3005.
- Current students who wish to send PDF transcripts should access this service through
POUNCE. By using the student portal, current students will not be required to sign a consent
form releasing the transcript.
- Students who attended prior to Fall 1989 will not be able to use this method.
- Confirm with the recipients that they will be able to receive an electronic copy of
your transcript. To avoid potential problems with spam filters, please instruct recipients
to allow emails from email@example.com.
Why Request A PDF version of your transcript?
- Electronic requests are fully traceable. Unlike paper requests which are placed in the mail, Electronic requests provide notification
each step of the way: when the transcript is sent, received and opened. Our office
is able to provide the contact information of the individual who viewed the transcript
should you need to follow up.
- Going Green! Electronic requests require no paper to be used.
- Security. Encrypted data is transmitted via a secure internet connection applying the same high
security protocols and confidentiality standards used for online banking and commerce.
- An electronic version reduces the time you have to wait! Electronic transcript requests received during normal business hours will be processed
and in the recipient’s inbox much faster than having them sent via standard mail.