Final grades must be completed by instructors and posted by the Office of the Registrar
before grade reports are made available to students using POUNCE.
Faculty Instructions for Entering Grades through POUNCE
- Log into POUNCE
- Select "Faculty and Advisor"
- Select "Final Grades"
- Select the current semester from the list.
- Select the course/section for which you want to enter the grades.
- Click on the drop down arrow and select a grade for each student.
- Record the last date of attendance for students receiving grades of "F" or "U" when
entering grades. Please add a last date of attendance for any “W”, “WF” or “U” grades
without a date.