In conjunction with the former student, the ERAS/MIDUS application is completed by
two separate offices at Augusta University. Outlined below are the steps to be taken
along with which office to contact throughout the process. For more information regarding
the entire process, please see the AAMC Process Overview.
- Request ERAS token for fellowship.
- Request official electronic transcript from the Registrar's Office.
- Upload official electronic transcript to ERAS/MIDUS account.
- Request Dean's Letter/MSPE from Registrar's Office to be sent to email@example.com.
- Forward MSPE upload link from ERAS/MIDUS to firstname.lastname@example.org.