Mentor: Lara Stepleman, PhD
- Rollock, M., Stepleman, L. M., Hudson, W., Casillas, R., Rutter-Goodworth, M.*, &
Williams, M. J. (2011, May).Sexual satisfaction in MS: Frequency verses quality of
sex communication. Meeting of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, Montreal.
- Stepleman, L., Stutts, L., Hudson, W., Rutter, M.-C., & Williams, M. (2010, October).Physician-patient
communication about sexual functioning. 26th Congress of the European Committee for
Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Rutter, M.-C., Stepleman, L. M., Hibbard, J., Johns, L. Wright, D., Hughes, M., &
Williams, M. (2010, October).Variables associated with patient activation in persons
with multiple sclerosis. 26th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and
Research in Multiple Sclerosis, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Stepleman, L. M. Rutter, M., Hibbard, J., Johns, L., Wright, D. E., & Hughes, M.D.
(2010). Validation of the Patient Activation Measure (PAM) in a Multiple Sclerosis
Clinic Sample and Implications for Care. Disability & Rehabilitation, Vol. 32, No.
Mentor: Brian Miller, MD
- Culpepper N, Miller BJ , Alaraisanen A, Miettunen J, Jarvelin MR, Koponen H, Rasanen
P, Isohanni M, Kirkpatrick B. Paternal Age and Clinical Features in Nonaffective Psychosis.
Presented at 2010 MCG Dean's Summer Research Symposium.
Mentor: Adriana Foster, MD
- Poster presentations at the Institute of Psychiatric Services , Boston, MA, Oct 2010:
"Medical Students' Attitudes towards People with Mental Illness Before and After Completion
of a Four Week Core Psychiatry Clerkship"
Authors: Joshua Rothstein, MS, MJ Albright, MD, Amy House, PhD, Denise Noseworthy, CPS*, Gareth
Fenley, MSW, CPS, Adriana Foster, MD
"Does Service Utilization Match Distribution of Mental Illness in an Inner City Homeless
Population? A Helping Hands Grant Project Report
Authors: Jessica Lee, BS, Erin Dainer, MD, Phillip Murray, MD, Kathryn Echols BS, Anna Maria
Moise BS, BA, Philip Neiheisel, Gareth Fenley, MSW, Certified Peer Specialist, Adriana
- Poster Presentation at ADMSEP national meeting, June 2010, Jackson Hole, WY:
"Evaluation of Medical Student Interaction with a Bipolar Virtual Patient Scenario
Written by a Peer Support Specialist - a Pilot Study
Authors: Adriana Foster, Denise Noseworthy, Scott Lind, Shah H, Benjamin Lok, Joon Chuah,
- Poster presented at National Outreach Conference in Raleigh, NC, October 2010:
"Students partner with the community to screen homeless mentally ill
Authors: Diana Murro, Luke Smith, James Gable, Phillip Murray, Gareth Fenley, Peter Buckley,
- Hevil Shah, Brent Rossen, Benjamin Lok, Amy House, Scott Lind, and Adriana Foster'
s abstract titled: A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Use of an Interactive Virtual Patient
with Depression to Teach History-Taking Skills in a Psychiatry Clerkship, Published
in Proceedings of the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Association of Directors of Medical
Student Education in Psychiatry Teaching and Learning in medicine, 22(2), 1560163,
- Foster, A, Noseworthy, D, Londino, D, Lind SD, Shah H, Rossen B, Chuah J, Lok B, The
Use of Virtual patients in an Integrated Psychiatry-Neuroanatomy Course and a Psychiatry
Clerkship, Proceedings of the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Association of Directors
of Medical Student Education in Psychiatry Teaching and Learning in medicine, 23(1),
- Gable, J, Stirewalt E, Murro D, Smith L, Buckley J, Foster A, Students Partner with
the Community to Screen Homeless Mentally Ill, A poster to be presented at the International
Congress for Schizophrenia Research in Colorado Springs, Colorado, April 2011.