The Greenblatt Library was established in 1834 and named in 1988 after a prominent
MCG physician, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D.
The Library provides resources and services for the health information needs of the
faculty, staff and students of the Augusta University and serves as a source of health
information for the state of Georgia.
The Library faculty and staff have a wide variety of skills to assist users with
finding and evaluating information. A large collection of journals and other resources
are available to meet the clinical, research, and educational needs of the campus
and clinics, and most are available electronically from office or home. The Library
building has a computer lab, group and individual study areas, conference rooms, and
Photos by Phil Jones and Library Staff