Leadership Development courses and programs are designed to develop specific leadership
competencies for all AU and AU Health employees. Click to view our AU and AU Health... Authentic Leadership Competencies.
AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PIPELINE PROGRAMS
We offer employees the opportunity to participate in research and competency based
longitudinal programs for leadership development. Reach out to our alum for feedback
on the programs. Click to view a complete list of our Authentic Pipeline Program Alum.
The Pipeline programs are accessible to directors, chairs, faculty, administrators,
physicians, nurses, and program directors at Augusta University and AU Health. Admission
into a program is by nomination, including supervisor approval, and reviewed by a
Program for 2017
Authentic Leadership Pipeline II Program
PROGRAMS FOR 2018
Authentic Women Leaders Pipeline Program...open to all AU and AU Health women
- Insights about the program from Dr. Lee Merchen. Click to view
- Program Description: Focused on leading yourself and leading within the organization
- Application: Fillable PDF Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 22, 2017.
- Program Dates in 2018: Feb 16/17, March 2/3, March 23/24, April 20/21
Authentic Leadership Pipeline I Program
- Program Description: Focused on leading yourself
- Application: Click to view
- Program Dates in 2018: May 18/19, June 8/9, July 13/14, and August 3/4.
There are no charges to the individual, department or unit to participate in any Authentic
Leadership Pipeline program.
Crucial Conversations: Learning Options
Click to view the opportunities for teaching 2-day and 1-day Crucial Conversations courses for
your team, as well as 3 hour and 2 hours.
ON THE ROAD COURSES
"ON THE ROAD" courses are provided at no cost to the AU or AUMC unit in your preferred
location on a convenient date for faculty and attendees. These engaging 1.5 to 2 hour
courses can be presented during a Department/Unit meeting, Grand Rounds, Retreat,
and/or Professional Development session.
Click to view a flyer for the following On The Road courses.
NEW ON THE ROAD COURSES
- Unconscious Bias: Its Impact on Career Advancement & Workplace Dynamics with Melissa Furman, MS. Our brains are hardwired to make unconscious decisions and
there is a direct link between our unconscious thinking and our actions and behaviors.
Strategically addressing unconscious bias can positively impact career advancement
and workplace dynamics.
2. Communicating to Disarm and De-escalate with Mark Franklin Patishnock, PhD. Practical, experiential, skills-based workshop
for all employees who have ever been involved in a situation where emotions are running
3. Managing Conflict & Differences with Caryl A. Hess, PhD, MBA. Conflict in the workplace in inevitable. All conflict
may not be resolved, but all can be managed.
4. Generational Diversity: Unlocking Workplace & Career Success with Melissa Furman, MS. Understanding and respecting generational diversity can
lead to a more productive and motivating work environment.
For more information about these On The Road courses, call the Office of Leadership
Development at 706.721.3096.
To schedule a course, email email@example.com.