East Central Regional Hospital Partnership
In an effort to attract the very best healthcare professionals, Augusta University and East Central Regional Hospital have become partners in healthcare. While obtaining a faculty appointment at Augusta University offers East Central Regional Hospital the ability to recruit professionals who are outstanding in their field, the large diverse consumer population at East Central helps Augusta University attract professionals who strive for excellence in their fields. You will work with the best!
From the Ground Up...
The Augusta University-ECRH affiliation is in its infancy. You can be a part of developing and growing the first state hospital in Georgia to partner with an Health Science University. The model will receive statewide and perhaps even national attention as other public hospitals look for ways to improve delivery of services. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference.
To apply for jobs:
- Click "Augusta University-ECRH Jobs" on the left of this page
- Click "Look Current Opportunities" (middle blue box)
- Click Advanced Search link under the basic search box
- In "Select Locations": scroll to and select "Augusta University CON ECRH Partnership"
- In "Find Jobs Posted Within" field, select "Anytime"
- Click Search
- Select the position title you are wanting to apply for and follow the prompts to apply
- If you have questions or need help, contact Sherrie Saunders at (706) 721-0496 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the Augusta University-ECRH Partnership mean to you as a Clinical Professional?
A Diverse Population
Training & Education
Progressive Treatment Models