The Hull College of Business Career & Academic Planning (CAP) Center provides comprehensive services for employers recruiting Hull College students and
About Our Students & Programs
The Hull College is AACSB accredited and currently enrolls approximately 1200 students
across three degree programs and eight majors.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Job and Internship Postings
Utilize the free job and internship posting service to help your organization recruit
for your full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities. Visit our Career Services Manager to post your job. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call
the Hull College Career & Academic (CAP) Advising Center, 706-737-1560, CAPCenter@augusta.edu.
In additional to posting a job or internship, you may want to consider one of the
recruiting options listed below. An advisor in the Hull College Career & Academic
Planning (CAP) Center can help you develop an effective recruiting strategy to fill
your hiring needs. Please contact the CAP Center for additional information regarding
the recruiting options below, 706-737-1560, CAPCenter@augusta.edu.
- Resume Referrals — Advisors can help you gain access to major-specific or industry specific resume
books. Contact the Hull College Career & Academic Planning Center for more information,
- Information Tables — Register to have a table in a student traffic area during peak class times to promote
current, specific employment opportunities. Employers can recruit up to two days a
semester using information tables during designated times in the term.
- Information Session — Register to have a room reserved on campus to present information about your organization
while fielding student questions. These sessions allow you to highlight your organization
and can result in well-informed candidates.
- On-Campus Interviewing — Interviews can be scheduled to take place on-campus to better accommodate employer
needs and student schedules.
- Career Fairs — Participate in our annual and regional career fairs to access a larger applicant
pool and increase the visibility of your organization.
- Donor Recognition Program — Employers are encouraged to support the efforts of Augusta University, the services
of the Career Services Department, and the services Hull College Career & Academic
Planning (CAP) Center through donation to the annual Augusta University fund. Unrestricted
gifts to the Augusta University Foundation provide funding for many programs that
are not funded through the state, such as scholarships, technology, research, and
other special initiatives to enhance all services if the institution.
Restricted gifts to the Career Services Department or the Hull College Career & Academic
Planning (CAP) Center can also be designated through the Augusta University Foundation.
Donor recognition can be discussed with the Assistant Dean if you are interested in
making a monetary contribution to support programs and services. Restricted gifts
of any amount can be designated for enhanced career programming, employer development,
technology and other need based initiatives.
- Event & Services Sponsorships — Sponsorships are a great way to interact with prospective applicants and establish
a campus presence to foster an organization's recruitment needs. Some sponsor costs
are as low as $200 and provide great branding and promotional opportunities for your
organization with our services. Sample programs include advertising in the annual
CAREER GUIDE publication for students, sponsoring the student etiquette dinner, and
becoming an employer sponsor on the website with your logo/link. If you wish to financially
sponsor a special program or service, please contact the Assistant Dean to discuss
ideas for a future semester event that may be of benefit to your organization.
Career Services Consultations
Advisors are available to assist you with your recruitment strategies and can provide
resources to help you maximize your recruiting efforts. For example, advisors can
- Data regarding competitive salaries for specific positions or industries
- Contacts and resources to help facilitate training or recruitment needs
- Contacts and resources in specific areas to help target recruitment needs
- Assessment of your current hiring practices and suggestions for connecting with targeted
To schedule a consultation, please contact the Hull College Career & Academic Planning
Center at 706-737-1560, CAPCenter@augusta.edu.
Career Services Employer Breakfast
Come meet the "front-line" staff members who can help you connect with qualified candidates.
Introduce the staff to your company culture, hiring needs, and recruitment practices
so they can better assist you with your recruitment needs.
To schedule an employer breakfast, please contact the Hull College Career & Academic
Planning Center, 706-737-1560, CAPCenter@augusta.edu.
The Hull College of Business and the Augusta University Career Services Department
welcomes the opportunity to develop relationships with employers to assist employers
with their hiring needs. To maintain positive relationships between the university,
employers, and students, employer policies have been created. Please visit the Career Services Department website for policy information.