Applying for Graduation
- Spring Applicants: submit application Fall Midterm BEFORE completion of requirements
- Summer & Fall Applicants: submit application Spring Midterm BEFORE completion of requirements
- Where to file: Registrar’s Office, Rains Hall
- Who needs to sign: Your advisor, chair of your major, chair of minor (if applicable)
- Required documentation: Track sheet, your advisor can provide this.
Requirements to Remember
- Legislative Requirements: Have they been met and satisfied?
- Minimum “C” grade required in major, minor, and Freshmen English
- 120 credit hours, not including Wellness courses for undergraduate programs
Apply for Graduation Apply for Certificate
Use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to complete as a fillable PDF.