Health Science Graduation Application Summerville Graduation Application
THINGS TO DO BEFORE GRADUATION
- As there are many graduation requirements, please review your JagTrax (online transcript
via POUNCE) and checksheet thoroughly with your advisor.
- Check your Student System Account (POUNCE) regularly to ensure no holds have been placed on your records. Any outstanding holds
or balances will prevent you from receiving your diploma 6-8 weeks after graduation.
- If you are a Financial Aid recipient, please make sure you review the Graduation Financial
Aid deadlines and information on exit counseling.
- Complete Graduation Exit Survey sent out by Academic Affairs.
- Request official transcript "hold for degree" via POUNCE
- Will be sent after end of term processing is completed and student status has been
updated to GR (Graduated)
- Graduation Status will be updated for all students no later than one week after graduation.
- An email notification that your transcript has been processed will be sent to your
Augusta University address.
- Professional Students: Submit Board Forms or Education Verification forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board Forms will be sent after end of term processing is completed and student statuses
have been updated to GR (Graduated).
- An email will be sent to your Augusta University email address notifying you of the
completion of the form.
THINGS TO DO AFTER GRADUATION