Personalized care using the most advanced radiation therapy techniques—that is what patients have come to expect from Georgia Cancer Center Department of Radiation Oncology.
At Georgia Cancer Center Radiation Oncology, our fellowship-trained radiation oncologists perform personalized and complex radiation therapy treatments for both common and rare cancers. We specialize in the careful treatment of cancer, including:
- Head and neck malignancies
- Central nervous system, such as the brain and spinal cord
- Breast and gynecological malignancies
- Thoracic malignancies, including lung cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Pediatric malignancies
- Gastrointestinal, including the liver and kidney
- Other cancers, including skin, eyes, lymphoma, myeloma and melanoma
Our goal is to ensure that you and your family enjoy the highest quality of life during and after radiation therapy treatments while aggressively treating your cancer.
We offer personalized radiation therapy to each and every patient. Our faculty members are experts in personalized adaptive radiation therapy and have helped create nationally approved practice guidelines. Our faculty also have extensive experience with body stereotactic radiation therapy, which provides effective treatment to control both cancer growth and pain.