WELCOME TO AUGUSTA UNIVERSITY
We know that selecting the right university to continue your academic career is an important decision. That's why you should look at Augusta University.
If you are interested in business, art and humanities, education, or mathematics, Augusta University has something for you. Or if you are interested in science, medicine, or allied health, Augusta University also has something for you.
We invite you to become more familiar with Augusta University and check out the wealth of information on our website as you take that next step in your education.
The Admissions Priority Deadline is July 1, 2016. All applications, fees, and required documents must be submitted by this date. This applies to students applying to Augusta University as an undergraduate student but not specific health science degree programs.
- Clinical Laboratory Science, B.S.
- Clinical Laboratory Science, B.S. for Certified MLT's and CLT's
- Dental Hygiene, B.S.
- Dental Hygiene Completion, B.S.
- Health Information Administration, B.S.
- Health Information Administration, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Nuclear Medicine Technology, B.S.R.S.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Completion, B.S.R.S.
- Nursing, B.S.N.
- Radiation Therapy, B.S.R.S
- Respiratory Therapy, B.S.
- Respiratory Therapy Completion, B.S.